This is undoubtedly an unprecedented time for all of us as we work hard to overcome the difficulties of COVID-19. It has changed the world. Within this new “normal”, our primary focus will always be the health & well-being of our customers, our employees & our overall community.
Because of the nature of our products, we’ve already carried extensive measures to ensure safety & sanitization within our package handling. But just in case you were wondering, check out our precautionary steps used with each & every package to keep you rocking safely:
- Sanitization of all packaging stations to ensure proper care
- Gloves for our RYM Team during handling
- Sanitized hygienic storage for all products until shipping
INCREASED SAFETY MEASURES
- Regular temperature checks for our RYM Team with increased social distancing during package handling & routine procedures.
- Increased sanitation with continuous cleaning of all work stations.
- Masks for all Team members.
- Limited handling for each package from start to finish.
* All increased guidance in place by direction of the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC). To get more facts about the Coronavirus & how to protect yourself, click here.